The 2011 Ward Profiles are being updated. 2016 Ward Profiles will be forthcoming in early 2018. For assistance with the 2011 Ward Profiles, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for the 2006 or 2001 Census Profiles?Need assistance reading content? Call 311 or email email@example.com
Gardiner Expressway Ramp Reconstruction & Improvements to Harbour Street (between Lower Simcoe Street & Bay Street)
- Pre-construction Notice (Dated: May 26, 2016)
- Construction Notice (Dated: July 13, 2016)
- Construction Notice Update #1 (Dated: February 10, 2017)
- Traffic Impact Notice (Dated: February 10, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #2 (Dated: April 25, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #3 (Dated: May 11, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #4 (Dated: August 22, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #5 (Dated: September 26, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #6 (Dated: October 19, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #7 (Dated: November 24, 2017)
A road classification system designates streets into different groups or classes according to the type of service each group is intended to provide. This is a fundamental tool for urban development and road management. Grouping roads with similar functions can improve transportation planning, road infrastructure design, maintenance, traffic and road operations.
Every street owned by the City of Toronto has been given one of five classifications (with the exception of public laneways).