2016 Census Profile
2011 Census and NHS Profiles
Community Council Area Profiles
Looking for the 2006 or 2001 Census Profiles?Need assistance reading content? Call 311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adelaide Street (from Jarvis Street to Parliament Street) Road Resurfacing and Watermain Replacement
Gardiner Expressway Ramp Reconstruction & Improvements to Harbour Street (between Lower Simcoe Street & Bay Street)
- Pre-construction Notice (Dated: May 26, 2016)
- Construction Notice (Dated: July 13, 2016)
- Construction Notice Update #1 (Dated: February 10, 2017)
- Traffic Impact Notice (Dated: February 10, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #2 (Dated: April 25, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #3 (Dated: May 11, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #4 (Dated: August 22, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #5 (Dated: September 26, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #6 (Dated: October 19, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #7 (Dated: November 24, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #8 (Dated: December 12, 2017)
- Construction Notice Update #9 (Dated: January 26, 2018)
Parliament Street and Gerrard Street East Intersection TTC Track Renewal
Prince Edward Viaduct Inspection over the Don Valley
- Inspection Notice (Dated: April 17, 2018)
A road classification system designates streets into different groups or classes according to the type of service each group is intended to provide. This is a fundamental tool for urban development and road management. Grouping roads with similar functions can improve transportation planning, road infrastructure design, maintenance, traffic and road operations.
Every street owned by the City of Toronto has been given one of five classifications (with the exception of public laneways).
Ward 28 Map
The City of Toronto ensures that tenants live in safe, well-maintained buildings through RentSafeTO, a bylaw enforcement program. Building owners must comply with the bylaws within the program or face financial penalties.
The information in this report states the results from scheduled apartment building audits conducted by Municipal Licensing & Standards bylaw officers.