The 2011 Ward Profiles are being updated. 2016 Ward Profiles will be forthcoming in early 2018. For assistance with the 2011 Ward Profiles, please contact email@example.com.
Looking for the 2006 or 2001 Census Profiles?Need assistance reading content? Call 311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Archerhill Drive and other local roads Road Resurfacing
- Construction Notice (Dated: July 11, 2017)
Bloor Street West Bridge Rehabilitation over Etobicoke Creek
Echo Valley Park to the Islington Golf Course Sanitary Trunk Sewer Rehabilitation
- Pre-construction Notice (Dated: June 14, 2017)
- Construction Notice (Dated: October 16, 2017)
- Construction Update (Dated: February 22, 2018)
Eglinton Avenue Bridge Over Etobicoke Creek Bridge Rehabilitation
- Construction Notice (Dated: March 29, 2017)
Eglinton Avenue West (Martin Grove Road to Jane Street) Road Resurfacing
- Pre-construction Notice (Dated: July 20, 2017)
- Construction Notice (Dated: September 7, 2017)
- Construction Update (Dated: December 21, 2017)
Etobicoke Creek North Trail Construction
- Public Drop-In Event Notice (Dated: April 20, 2017)
Warrender Avenue Watermain Replacement (from Lloyd Manor to Longfield Road)
A road classification system designates streets into different groups or classes according to the type of service each group is intended to provide. This is a fundamental tool for urban development and road management. Grouping roads with similar functions can improve transportation planning, road infrastructure design, maintenance, traffic and road operations.
Every street owned by the City of Toronto has been given one of five classifications (with the exception of public laneways).
Ward 3 Map
The City of Toronto ensures that tenants live in safe, well-maintained buildings through RentSafeTO, a bylaw enforcement program. Building owners must comply with the bylaws within the program or face financial penalties.
The information in this report states the results from scheduled apartment building audits conducted by Municipal Licensing & Standards bylaw officers.