- Toronto Children’s Services Service Plan 2015-2019
- Opportunities to Achieve Greater Value for Child Care from Public Funds
- Authorized Recreational and Skill Building Programs in Toronto
- Planning Child Care in Schools – Consultation with School Boards
- Toronto Child Care Growth Strategy
- OEYCFCs in Toronto: Initial Plan, from Transfer to Transformation
- Fact sheet on Early Learning & Child Care in Toronto – mid year
- Fact sheet on Early Learning & Child Care in Toronto – end of year
- Go to Toronto’s Dashboard and enter ‘child care’ in the search to find statistics on licensed child care spaces.
The City manages the distribution of child care fee subsidy to help eligible Toronto families who need help with the cost of child care. As per the City budget, the available funding provides approximately 30,490 child care fee subsidies.
Waitlist for Child Care Fee Subsidy
There is a waitlist for child care fee subsidy, due to the limited number of child care fee subsidies. Go to Toronto’s Dashboard and enter ‘child care’ in the search to find statistics on the child care fee subsidy wait list.
Ward targets for child care fee subsidy
Targets guide the distribution of subsidies among the City’s wards.
- Middle Childhood Strategy
- Toronto School-Age Quality Standards Inventory
- Toronto School-Age Quality Standards Support Guide
For a copy of the following reports, contact 416-392-3594 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stratégie pour enfants d’âge intérimaire
- Toronto Middle Childhood Strategy – Implementation Plan
Raising the Village is an initiative that provides communities with research and data (demographics and child & family outcome indicators) that measures the well-being of children and families. This initiative provides evidence for informed decision making.