- Toronto Children’s Services Service Plan 2015-2019
- Toronto Child Care Growth Strategy
- OEYCFCs in Toronto: Initial Plan, from Transfer to Transformation
- Fact sheet on Early Learning & Child Care in Toronto– mid year
- Fact sheet on Early Learning & Child Care in Toronto– end of year
- Go to Toronto’s Dashboard and enter ‘child care’ in the search to find statistics on licensed child care spaces.
The City manages the distribution of child care fee subsidy to help eligible Toronto families who need help with the cost of child care. As per the 2017 budget, the available funding provides approximately 28,975 child care fee subsidies.
Waitlist for child care fee subsidy
There is a waitlist for child care fee subsidy, due to the limited number of child care fee subsidies. Go to Toronto’s Dashboard and enter ‘child care’ in the search to find statistics on the child care fee subsidy wait list.
Ward targets for child care fee subsidy
Equity targets guide the distribution of subsidies among the City’s 44 wards.
For a copy of the following reports, contact 416-392-3594 or email email@example.com
- Middle Childhood Strategy
- Stratégie pour enfants d’âge intérimaire
- Toronto Middle Childhood Strategy – Implementation Plan
- Toronto School-age Quality Standards Inventory
- Support Guide for Toronto School-age Quality Standards Inventory
Raising the Village is an initiative that provides communities with research and data (demographics and child & family outcome indicators) that measures the well-being of children and families. This initiative provides evidence for informed decision making.