Fee Schedules for Community Planning Applications
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
Effective January 1, 2018, Planning Application fees have increased to reflect Cost of Living Adjustment of 1.82%. The new fees for each type of application are provided.
The Fee Schedules for Community Planning Applications allow:
- Breaking down the schedules to capture the specific nature of the proposal
- Creating forms which can be filled in electronically or printed for manual use
The appropriate Schedule(s) must be completed and included with your Community Planning Application as part of a Complete Submission. Please complete the appropriate schedule for your proposal.
- 2018 Schedule 2.1 – Zoning (Residential)
- 2018 Schedule-2.2 – Zoning (Non-Residential)
- 2018 Schedule-2.3 – Zoning (Mixed Use)
- 2018 Schedule-2.4 – Zoning (Lifting of the Hold)
- 2018 Schedule 4.1 – Site Plan (Residential)
- 2018 Schedule 4.2 – Site Plan (Non-Residential)
- 2018 Schedule 4.3 – Site Plan (Mixed Use)
- 2018 Schedule 4.4 – Site Plan Amendment