Fee Schedules for Community Planning Applications
Effective January 1, 2018, Planning Application fees have increased to reflect Cost of Living Adjustment of 1.82%. The new fees for each type of application are provided.
The Fee Schedules for Community Planning Applications allow:
- Breaking down the schedules to capture the specific nature of the proposal
- Creating forms which can be filled in electronically or printed for manual use
The appropriate Schedule(s) must be completed and included with your Community Planning Application as part of a Complete Submission. Please complete the appropriate schedule for your proposal.
- 2018 Schedule 2.1 – Zoning (Residential)
- 2018 Schedule-2.2 – Zoning (Non-Residential)
- 2018 Schedule-2.3 – Zoning (Mixed Use)
- 2018 Schedule-2.4 – Zoning (Lifting of the Hold)
- 2018 Schedule 4.1 – Site Plan (Residential)
- 2018 Schedule 4.2 – Site Plan (Non-Residential)
- 2018 Schedule 4.3 – Site Plan (Mixed Use)
- 2018 Schedule 4.4 – Site Plan Amendment