Meetings & Events: Cabbagetown Southwest HCD Study
Public meetings, community advisory group meetings and events will be posted here as they are scheduled, including material presented and meeting summaries.
The City of Toronto held the first Community Advisory Group meeting for the Cabbagetown Southwest HCD Study at Central Neighbourhood House on October 2, 2018. A summary of the meeting is available for download.
The purpose of this meeting was to:
- Review and adopt the CAG Terms of Reference
- Learn about the Cabbagetown Southwest HCD Study process
- Present work completed to date by the study team
- facilitate a guided discussion on neighbourhood character and the area’s defining features
The City of Toronto held the first Open House for the Cabbagetown Southwest HCD Study at Central Neighbourhood House on July 5, 2018.
The purpose of the event was to:
- Introduce the Cabbagetown Southwest HCD Study
- Present background material and a preliminary understanding of the area
- Seek participation of members for the Community Advisory Group (CAG)
- Answer community member questions about the HCD Study process
- Highlight next steps in the study process
You can read a summary of the meeting, including feedback received by the study team, and review the display boards presented at the links below.