Information & Reports: Visioning Study for Jane and Wilson Area
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
Study information, reports and publications will be listed below as they become available over the course of the study.
City Council on December 13, 14 and 15, 2016, adopted Item EY 18.54, which directed a planning study as follows:
- City Council request the Chief Planner and Executive Director, City Planning to:
- undertake a visioning study for Wilson Avenue between Highway 400 and Jane Street, in consultation with the Ward Councillor, the local community and other appropriate staff to develop a vision, goals and principles to guide future growth and development in the area; and
- report on the findings of the study and any recommendations prior to City Council’s consideration of any new Zoning By-law amendment applications in the area.
- City Council request the Chief Planner and Executive Director, City Planning to request that any applicants submitting new Zoning By-law Amendment applications in the area to contribute to the cost of undertaking any required studies to appropriately accommodate increased growth and development.
The first staff report to Etobicoke York Community Council is anticipated in mid 2018.
Current development applications within the study include.
- Staff Report at Etobicoke York Community Council for: 160, 170, 180, 190 and 200 Chalkfarm Drive Development Application
- Chalkfarm Drive Development Application Submission Materials
You can search for development applications in the surrounding area and across the city in the Application Information Centre.