SNYP (Spay Neuter Your Pet) Mobile Clinic Program
- SNYP provides spay and neuter services for dog and cat owners in low income households, who may not be able to afford traditional veterinarians.
- Residents who show proof of household income of less than $50,000 will qualify for subsidized or waived fees.
- It is not safe for dogs larger than 30 pounds to be spayed or neutered as there is not enough room to move a large dog under anesthetic.
- If an owner needs help with a large dog, we will try to accommodate the dog in our shelter clinic or refer them to another clinic.
- There is no indoor space where owners can wait with their pets.
- In the winter, clients who don’t have transportation to and from the SNYP truck can only book small dogs or cats that can be carried (by owners or in a carrier). The animal needs to be kept warm after surgery, so it is not advisable to walk home.
- See map of dates and locations.
To book an appointment, call 416-338-6281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.