Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
Learn how to keep your kids healthy and safe! Our monthly newsletter covers a variety of topics including healthy eating, physical activity, parenting, managing stress, injury prevention and more.
- May 2018 – Learn about ideas to get your family moving this spring and tips for keeping them sun safe.
- April 2018 – Healthy growth and development and kindergarten readiness
- March 2018 – Healthy shopping on a budget and reading food labels
- February 2018 -Raising heart healthy kids and communicating with your child
- January 2018 – Staying healthy during the flu season and healthy breakfast ideas
The personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Health Protection and Promotion Act, s. 5, s. 7 and s. 9. It will be used to send you newsletters related to injury prevention from Toronto Public Health and for aggregate statistical reporting. It will not be shared with any other organization or with other service areas within Toronto Public Health or sold for commercial purposes. If you have any questions about this collection, please contact the Health Promotion Specialist for Injury Prevention, 399 The West Mall, M9C 2Y2, 416-338-7600.