Please note, the inTOkidshealth E-newsletter was discontinued in December 2018. You can review past issues below to learn how to keep your kids healthy and safe.
The archived newsletters cover a variety of topics including healthy eating, physical activity, parenting, managing stress, injury prevention and more.
- December 2018 – Learn ways to stay active and safe during the winter season.
- November 2018 – Learn about benefits of walking to school and tips to help children get enough sleep.
- October 2018 – Learn about vision health for your child, flu prevention, and where you can get information on cannabis legislation.
- September 2018 – Learn about road safety and healthy screen time habits for your kids.
- August 2018 – Learn about setting limits and routines for your child and what you need to know about head lice as your child heads back to school.
- July 2018 – Keeping kids safe in or near the water, tips to prevent tick bites and how to choose the proper helmet
- June 2018 – Strategies to help talk to your kids about cannabis and consent
- May 2018 – Learn about ideas to get your family moving this spring and tips for keeping them sun safe.
- April 2018 – Healthy growth and development and kindergarten readiness