Learn how to keep your kids healthy and safe! Our monthly newsletter covers a variety of topics including healthy eating, physical activity, parenting, managing stress, injury prevention and more.
- August 2018 – Learn about setting limits and routines for your child and what you need to know about head lice as your child heads back to school.
- July 2018 – Keeping kids safe in or near the water, tips to prevent tick bites and how to choose the proper helmet
- June 2018 – Strategies to help talk to your kids about cannabis and consent
- May 2018 – Learn about ideas to get your family moving this spring and tips for keeping them sun safe.
- April 2018 – Healthy growth and development and kindergarten readiness
The personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Health Protection and Promotion Act, s. 5, s. 7 and s. 9. It will be used to send you newsletters related to injury prevention from Toronto Public Health and for aggregate statistical reporting. It will not be shared with any other organization or with other service areas within Toronto Public Health or sold for commercial purposes. If you have any questions about this collection, please contact the Health Promotion Specialist for Injury Prevention, 399 The West Mall, M9C 2Y2, 416-338-7600.