If you do not have enough money for food and housing and are in financial need, you can apply online for Ontario Works assistance or call 416-338-8888 to apply by phone.
Bridlewood Employment & Social Services provides financial benefits through Ontario Works, employment supports and social supports to people living in Toronto. All of our locations
provide similar supports.
We are not currently offering in-person workshops, job fairs or information sessions.
Help us keep the air we share healthy. Please do not wear or use scented products when visiting our offices.
2900 Warden Ave, Suite 225
(located in the Bridlewood Mall)
Toronto, ON M1W 2S8
PO Box 3888 Stn Industrial Park
Postal Codes Served
Phone, Online and In-person Services
Our phone and in-person hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
For online service use the MyBenefits application anytime to submit documents, check your payments and message your caseworker.
Before you visit, you should know that:
- If possible, please contact your caseworker first; we may be able to help you over the phone. You can also message your caseworker online and send documents electronically through MyBenefits.
- There will be limited numbers of computers available to apply for social assistance or to access other necessary online services. You may have to wait for one of these computers to become available for use.
- There are three ways to send in your documents:
- online using MyBenefits – this is the quickest way to send us information
- by fax: 416-696-3475
- by mail: PO Box 3888 Stn Industrial Park, Markham, ON L3R 5T2 – feel free to use the postage-paid business reply envelope you receive from us every month
If you visit:
- There will be measures in place to ensure the health and safety of visitors and staff.
- Face masks may be worn inside. If you do not have a mask, we will give one to you.