The following subsidized units are managed by the City of Toronto.
Tips for finding a property:
- Browse the map and click the icon of a building for more information about that property.
- Zoom in and out of the map to find properties that interest you. The list of properties underneath the map update automatically.
- Search for a specific property by street or development name.
- Reduce the number of results by selecting a variety of Filter Results options.
- Add subway stations, schools or ward outlines using the features box in the bottom right corner of the map.
- View only the list by clicking the Show Map button on or off.
The City has launched an online application portal called MyAccesstoHousingTO where applicants can apply for Rent-Geared-to-Income housing and include or update their preferred building complexes.
RGI applicants can also express interest in the City’s Commercial Rent Supplement program.