Client Services Issues Management
Staff at Client Services Issues Management provide information on services offered by Toronto Employment & Social Services as well as answer questions about legislation and procedures related to Ontario Works. The unit also responds to inquiries made by the general public, community agencies, and people receiving Ontario Works Assistance.
Staff can assist you in English or en français.
Client Services Issues Management staff will:
- address concerns or answer questions about services and Ontario Works benefits
- mediate and assist with communication and resolution between Ontario Works clients and office staff when an issue has not been resolved to the client’s satisfaction at the local office
- handle service and staff conduct compliments, complaints and feedback
- respond to information requests and offer referrals to government and community resources
- deliver presentations to groups and community agencies about the Ontario Works program and services offered by Toronto Employment and Social Services
- handle questions about dental services
- work with Citizenship and Immigration Canada as well as with the provincial Overpayment Recovery Unit on sponsorship default and repayment.
Contacting Client Services Issues Management
We are located at Metro Hall, 55 John Street, 12th floor, and open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
You can reach the unit at 416-392-2956. Letters or requests for information can be faxed or mailed to:
Toronto Employment and Social Services Client Services Issues Management 55 John Street, 12th floor Metro Hall, Station 1123 Toronto Ontario M5V 3C6