Toronto Employment & Social Services (TESS) offers email and text messaging updates. When you subscribe you could receive information about:
- Ontario Works and local office news
- free or low-cost City of Toronto events, programs and resources
- employment and training opportunities
To receive email and text messages from TESS, contact your caseworker or any one of our locations.
There are some additional online services you can access from TESS if you have shared your email address with your caseworker:
- MyBenefits is an online application that you can use to report your income, address changes or phone number updates. You can also send a message to your caseworker, find your payment status, view past payments, see your Ontario Works letters and more. It’s secure and available 24/7. To register, you’ll need your Member ID, an email address on file and your date of birth. Register today at: ontario.ca/mybenefits
- The Electronic Signature (eSignature) service is a secure way to electronically sign some of your Ontario Works forms online. Please ask your caseworker or visit Ontario electronic signature | ontario.ca for more information.