Before visiting a conservatory, you must complete the Ontario Ministry of Health self-assessment for COVID-19
. If you do not complete, pass or are currently exhibiting the symptoms associated with COVID-19, do not visit a conservatory.
Visiting the Conservatories
Conservatories are open from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., seven days a week.
Before visiting, note that:
- a cloth mask or face covering is required inside conservatories
- the number of people allowed inside conservatories is limited to allow for physical distancing
During your visit:
- wear a cloth mask or face covering at all times
- follow COVID-19 guidelines
- practice physical distancing of 2-metres (6ft) from people who are outside of your household
- keep your hands as clean as possible and cough or sneeze into a tissue or your arm
If the conservatory is busy, please consider returning another time when it is less busy.