311 is experiencing technical difficulties with the TTY line. If you are looking to book your vaccine through TTY, please contact the Provincial Vaccine Information Line at TTY: 1-866-797-0007. If you have inquiries that are not vaccine-related and need TTY service, please be patient as we work to resolve the issue quickly.

311 provides residents, businesses and visitors with easy access to non-emergency City services, programs and information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. 311 can offer assistance in more than 180 languages.

Submit a Service Request

Waste Collection & Bins

Request pick-up of hazardous waste, report a missed collection or complete a request for a recycling, organics or garbage bin related issue.

Graffiti & Litter

Report an overflowing litter bin, graffiti or litter on a sidewalk or boulevard.


Report pothole, road or sidewalk damage, as well as road related issues that present a significant safety risk.


Report water-related issues, including reporting no water service.

Trees & Animals

Request a tree planting, pruning or removal. Report a dog off leash in a public park or request a dead animal pick up.

Complaints & Comments

Make an accessibility complaint about a City program or service. Or make a compliment or suggestion about 311 service or staff.

Property Issues

Report issues involving private property misuse or property standards, including lack of maintenance.

Winter Issues

Report winter issues for icy City sidewalks, bus stops, and walkways; snow blocked driveways, snow piled too high and snow plow damage.

Track an Existing Service Request

Track Your Service Request
Enter the reference number that you received from 311 and click ‘GO’ to check the status of your service request.

Search the 311 Information Knowledge Base