- Individuals and organizations can help support City services and programs in the community.
- In Memoriam/In Honour – Celebrate and/or remember a loved one or friend by making a special gift in their name.
Review fundraising campaigns
- Visit the DonateTO webpage
- Review the donor options under, Where to Give
- Choose the program or service you would like to support
Online Donation Service:
- Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Visa Debit are accepted methods of payment
Make cheques payable to:
- Treasurer, City of Toronto
- Toronto Office of Partnerships – DonateTO
55 John Street
Metro Hall, Main floor
Toronto, ON M5V 3C6
Do not send cash by mail.
- Visit an Inquiry and Payment Counter
- Cheque, cash and debit card are accepted.
Be sure to specify your name and mailing address for income tax purposes.
The Voluntary Contribution program was adopted by City Council on November 29, 2011.
Learn more about the collection and processing of donations: Policy on Donations to the City for Community Benefits.
For more information related to the Income Tax Act refer to: