Your contribution will be directed to City services and programs that matter to you.
- Individuals and organizations can help support City services and programs in the community.
- In Memoriam/In Honour – Celebrate and/or remember a loved one or friend by making a special gift in their name.
Charitable receipts are issued for donations over $20.
Donations can be made from $1 up to $50,000.
Review fundraising campaigns
- Visit the DonateTO webpage
- Review the donor options under, Where to Give
- Choose the program or service you would like to support
Online Donation Service:
- Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Visa Debit are accepted methods of payment
Make cheques payable to:
- Treasurer, City of Toronto
55 John Street
Metro Hall, Floor 14
Toronto, ON M5V 3C6
Attn: Roy Moniz
Do not send cash by mail.
Be sure to specify your name and mailing address for income tax purposes.
The Voluntary Contribution program was adopted by City Council on November 29, 2011.