You can contact the City contractor to have them replace your side of the lead water service pipe and the City’s side at the same time.

City contractor:
Utility Force Construction Inc.
31 Keyes Court,
Vaughan, Ontario
L4H 4V6
Telephone: 905-266-1500

Important Notes

The City is not responsible for work completed on private property.

Should you wish to use your own contractor to replace the private side of your water service, you must complete the replacement and provide proof that the work was completed in order to apply to have the City replace its side on a priority basis.

Should you decide to use the City’s contractor to replace the private portion of your pipe, please discuss the details with them directly.

Learn more about the application process.