Union Station is located at 65 Front Street West, across the street from the Fairmont Royal York Hotel, between Bay and York Streets.
Map Union Station with Google Maps.
From the south-west via Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW):
1. Take the QEW eastbound to Gardiner Expressway eastbound.
2. Take the Yonge/York/Bay exit and merge onto York Street north.
From the north-west via Highway 401:
1. Take Highway 401 south to Highway 427.
2. Follow Highway 427 onto the Gardiner Expressway eastbound.
3. Take the Yonge/York/Bay exit and merge onto York Street north.
From the east via Highway 401:
1. Take Highway 401 west to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) southbound.
2. Follow the DVP to the Gardiner Expressway westbound and keep going west.
3. Take the Yonge/York/Bay exit to the Lakeshore Boulevard westbound lanes.
4. Follow Lakeshore Blvd. to York Street and turn right on York Street north.
Union Station is located on the Yonge and University/Spadina subway lines. Take the subway southbound to Union Subway Station. Exit the subway and proceed to the upper level. Follow the directional signage to the GO concourse in Union Station proper.
View an interactive subway map.
Access to and from airport
There is no direct public transportation between Union Station and Pearson International Airport at this time. However, the following options are available:
GO Transit operates bus service from York Mills and Yorkdale subway stations on an hourly basis, every half-hour during peak periods. For more information call GO Transit at 416-869-3200 or 1 888 GET ON GO (416-438-6646), or visit their Web site at www.gotransit.com.
TTC offers the 192 Airport Rocket route, one of three routes to and from Pearson International Airport. The 192 operates every 10 to 12 minutes from Kipling Station, using a fully accessible low-floor bus, stopping at Dundas Street West and East Mall Crescent. To reach Kipling station from Union Station subway station, take a northbound train to St. George subway station. There, get on a westbound train to Kipling station. Regular TTC fares apply with full transfer privileges to and from other TTC routes. For more information on other TTC service to and from the airport, call 416-393-4636 or visit their Web site at www.ttc.ca.
Airport Express, the privately operated bus, operates between major downtown hotels and Terminals 1, 2 and 3 at Pearson International Airport every 20 or 30 minutes. For complete details, call 905-564-6333 or 905-564-3232 or visit their Web site at www.torontoairportexpress.com.Back to top