Fees & Set Out for CIROs
- Collection frequency is determined by Solid Waste Management Services.
- Approval is required by Solid Waste Management Services to receive premium Green Bin organics collection.
- All fees for Garbage Bin service and premium Green Bin organics service must be prepaid three months in advance.
- Two weeks’ notice is required for cancellation of service.
|Front-End Container||per lift per yd³ (Un-Compacted)||$13.40|
|per lift per yd³ (Compacted)||$26.83|
|Green Bin Organics||Once per week||No fee (included with collection services)|
|2 times per week||$386.98|
|5 times per week||$1,451.19|
|6 times per week||$1,934.91|
Set Out Time
Daytime Collection: Place items out before 7 a.m.
Nighttime Collection: Place items out between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Premium Organics Service:
- 2 times /week – Regularly scheduled collection day + Saturday
- 5 times /week – Mon. to Fri.
- 6 times /week – Mon. to Sat.
Set Out Instructions
- Place bags or bins as close to the street as possible and 0.5 metres (two feet) apart.
- Containers must be clearly visible and accessible.
- Never place items or bins behind or on snow banks.
Note: CIRO customers registered with this program must use City of Toronto bins or Garbage Tags — available online and at Toronto Shoppers Drug Mart and Canadian Tire locations — for garbage collection.
CIRO’s must make their own arrangements for disposal or recycling of large furniture and appliances, electronics waste and yard waste.