You can submit all film permit requests, production information, insurance certificates and park maps through our web portal, FilmPAL.
- You must complete the mandatory fields of the production information form to the best of your knowledge. Any blank non-mandatory fields can be entered at a later date with your assigned film permit coordinator.
- Once you submit your application(s), you will receive a receipt. If you have a receipt, your applications were received. Keep you receipt as proof of submission. You may also forward your receipt(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org or your assigned film permit coordinator (if known), as confirmation.
- You can submit your insurance anytime online by choosing your production from the drop-down list. Currently we accept JPG and PNG formats. If your certificate is in a different format, click the link at the top of the insurance page and attach it to the email.
- Using our map, confirm that the street name, type, direction and address are valid and entered correctly.
- The “Special Instructions” box can be used for scene description and impact on the streets/park/area. You may also provide such as laneway filming or if you are having difficulty with any other part of the submission process.
- Upload your letter when you fill out the application. Currently we accept JPG and PNG formats. If your letter is in a different format email it to email@example.com or your film permit coordinator.
- Revisions and changes cannot be made online at this time. Email your assigned film permit coordinator and/or firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not submit a revised application online.
- To apply for another location permit, do not submit a new production information form again. Find your production under the “existing Production” drop down. Select it, then apply for additional permits.
Have questions? Email us.