In-kind Support for Conferences and Events
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
The City may provide in-kind assistance (programming involvement, referral, etc.) for conferences and events. If you are interested in such support, please submit a formal request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests should at a minimum contain the following:
- The dates, location, purpose, target audience and official title of the event.
- The names and address of the external organization and the key contact in the organization.
- A statement regarding the financial status (for-profit or not-for-profit) of the organization.
- A list of expected attending and/or sponsoring organizations.
- A short summary that clearly demonstrates how the event benefits the City and advances its goals.
- Specifics on the type of support requested.