Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
You can order copies of items in the Archives collection. Fees for copying services and for the certification of assessment rolls and bylaws are listed below. The fees do not include tax.
Photograph, Map and Document Copies
Fees for photographs or other media that have already been digitized
- 8 in. x 10 in. – $30
- 11 in. x 14 in. – $40
- 16 in. x 20 in. – $50
- Digital file on a CD, USB key or File Transfer protocol (FTP) – $25.75
Fees for photographs or other media that are not digitized
- 8 in. x 10 in. print – $80
- 11 in. x 14 in. print – $90
- 16 in. x 20 in. print – $100
- Digital file on a CD, USB key or FTP – $75.75
- Set up fee if the original is greater than 11 in. x 17 in.- $50 per order
- Per transfer – $30
- Letter, legal or ledger size – $0.53 per page.
- Assessment rolls – $5.20 per page.
- Large format – $20 administration fee plus $5 per print.
Certification of copies
- Certification of material – $20.80 per document, plus $1.11 for each additional associated certification.
- Certification of assessment rolls – $20.75 for the first page, plus $5.20 for each additional associated certification (no tax applied).