Bring your ESL (English as second language) class to the Toronto Archives to learn about the history of the city and to help your students put into practice their listening and conversational skills. During their visit, students will:
- Explore our current exhibition.
- View our ‘miles of files’ and learn how we store and make available the City’s historic documents.
- View and discuss photographs and maps of Toronto from a century ago.
- Be encouraged to express their ideas, thoughts and opinions on topics presented.
- Program is free and lasts 60-75 minutes.
- Book on Tuesdays or Thursdays between 9:30 a.m. – noon or 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- For in-person programs the minimum group size is 10 participants and maximum group size is 30 participants.
- The program can be adjusted to meet your class’s schedule or special needs.
- Email us at email@example.com to book.