Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
The Lobbyist Registrar makes reports to Council as and when required. Section 3-7B of the Toronto Municipal Code, Lobbying, requires the Lobbyist Registrar to report directly to Council on the investigations and inquiries conducted by her. Section 3-7A of the Toronto Municipal Code, Accountability Officers, provides that an accountability officer shall report annually to Council on the activities of his or her office and the discharge of his or her duties.
- City Council Decision – May 17, 18 and 19, 2011, Item CC8.4
- (May 9, 2011) Covering report from the Lobbyist Registrar
- Annual Report of the Lobbyist Registrar for the Year 2010
- Appendix I – Lobbyists’ Code of Conduct
- Appendix II – Interpretation Bulletin, Lobbying and Procurements
- Appendix III – Joint Interpretation Bulletin, Lobbying and Municipal Elections
- Appendix IV – Organizational Chart
- Appendix V – 2010 Year-end Statement of Expenditures