Fleet Services – Complaints & Compliments
Feedback from our customers is critical to our success. We are committed to listening and improving our services and in treating our customers in an open, transparent and timely manner.
This complaint handling procedure is established to provide the public with clear steps to follow when making a complaint and to ensure each is handled fairly and efficiently.
If you have a concern or complaint about a City vehicle or how it is being operated, we want to hear about it. Please call 311 to have the following issues addressed:
- Taxi complaints
- Brake light not working
- Unsafe operation
- Black tailpipe exhaust
- Vehicle idling
If your complaint is specific to Fleet Services Division, please contact David Allan at 416-392-4397 or send an email to email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with the response from Stage 1, please contact Lloyd Brierley, General Manager of Fleet Services, at 416-392-7301 or send an email to Lloyd.Brierley@toronto.ca
Complaint Information & Timeline
- Please complete the Complaint Tracking Form or provide details such as:
- Contact information including full name of complainant, full address, telephone numbers and email address.
- Description of complaint, what happened, who was involved, dates and times, unit # of vehicle / license plate, vehicle description, location/street
- Include names of witnesses, photographs, and other pertinent information
- In each stage or step, we will handle your complaints confidentially, investigate and let you know the outcome within 15 business days.
- Outside investigators would be called for complaints that are of serious nature or impacts on the public.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or please leave a message and your call will be returned within three business days.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome, please have copies of the original complaint and responses and send them to the Office of the Ombudsman. All complaints will be logged and tracked from initial receipt throughout the entire process until the complaint is resolved.