Policy, Planning, Finance & Administration – Customer Service Standards
We are committed to responding to our clients and fulfilling both corporate and divisionally-set customer service standards in order to assist our corporate partners to realize their customer service standards as well.
All emails will be acknowledged within two business days.
Provide a “Vacation” or “Out of Office” rule on individual email boxes, providing a co-worker’s name and contact information as a backup, if the employee is not at work.
All telephone calls will be returned within one business day.
Provide an “absence alert,” “vacation,” or “out of office” voice mail message, providing a co-worker’s name and contact information as a backup, if the employee is not at work.
All callers will be assisted wherever possible, even if they’ have called the wrong number. Callers will not be transferred to another phone number/voice mail box without being made aware and will be given a direct number to call in the event a call is dropped.
Customer Service Improvement Team
- Conduct regular meetings of the divisional Customer Service Improvement Team and provide work plans of this group, as requested.
- Make quarterly reviews of the PPFA intranet site to refresh material and ensure all content that is posted is still relevant.
- The Customer Service Improvement Team commits to monitoring these service levels and making amendments as required.
- Ensure PPFA’s Complaint Handling Guidelines are up-to-date on the corporate internet site.
- Update the corporate complaint tracking tool quarterly.