The Technology Services Division (TSD) has a procedure for receiving and handling feedback, including complaints from people dissatisfied with service, action or lack of action by a TSD business unit or staff member, compliments for a job well done or suggestions for service improvements.
TSD staff promptly review submitted feedback and make every effort to respond as quickly as possible. TSD staff also monitor feedback reports to assess and improve quality of service.
How to Submit Feedback
Feedback is submitted by emailing a completed feedback form to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting 311. Received feedback is shared with the appropriate manager for coordination and response.
- Make a complaint, compliment or suggestion: Customer emails a completed feedback form to email@example.com or contacts 311.
- Receive a receipt of feedback: TSD will email an acknowledgement of the feedback within one business day.
- Collect and understand feedback information: The appropriate manager investigates the feedback. If a complaint, the manager will assess what solutions can be provided and manage a resolution.
- Work together to resolve your complaint: The complaint will be reviewed by the manager of the area under complaint for resolution. The customer may be contacted to provide further details about the complaint.
- Receive a notice of resolution: The manager reports the complaint process outcome to the customer within 10 business days. If there is a high volume of complaints or a resolution takes longer than ten business days, the manager will inform the customer.
If no solution is determined within 10 business days, the complaint is escalated to senior management for further review. A response will be provided to the customer within ten business days of escalation.
Definition of Complaint
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction to a TSD program, service or staff member, where a customer believes that TSD or its staff have not provided a service experience to their satisfaction at the point of service delivery and a response or resolution is expected.