Toronto Public Health – Customer Service Standards
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
Toronto Public Health staff will:
- respond to our clients, stakeholders, practitioners and the public in a timely manner according to the City’s established service response standards
- all phone call service requests – respond within 24 hours
- all email service requests – respond within 48 hours
- provide services in a manner that is respectful, equitable, and responsive to the range of diversity in this city, including race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation and disability
- respond to all client complaints. Toronto Public Health will take ownership of complaints and requests, and follow through to resolution.
- provide both oral and written information for our highest volume services in the 10 most common languages written and spoken in Toronto, and at a language level that our clients can understand
- ensure all public health web content is updated regularly with the most recent documents and materials and is reviewed on an annual basis