Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
Transportation Services plans, constructs and manages the transportation infrastructure within the public right-of-way, including the public realm, sidewalks and roads.
The Division handles:
- seasonal and year-round maintenance activities (e.g., road repair, snow clearing, salting, potholes, sidewalk maintenance, grass cutting, street sweeping, etc.)
- traffic planning and right-of-way enforcement and management
- on-street parking, construction and event permits
- neighbourhood improvements, street furniture and graffiti management programs
- infrastructure and cycling planning, management and programming
- road safety, traffic signals, street signs and pavement markings
The Division’s vision is to provide a safe, efficient, and effective transportation system that serves our residents, businesses, and visitors in an environmentally, socially and economically sustainable manner.