Ward 24 – Scarborough-Guildwood
A road classification system designates streets into different groups or classes according to the type of service each group is intended to provide. This is a fundamental tool for urban development and road management. Grouping roads with similar functions can improve transportation planning, road infrastructure design, maintenance, traffic and road operations.
Every street owned by the City of Toronto has been given one of five classifications (with the exception of public laneways).
Ward 24 Map
Ben Doran Boulevard and Other Local Roads Road Resurfacing
- Construction Update #1 (Dated: December 18, 2018)
Brahms Avenue and Clansman Boulevard Road Resurfacing
- Construction Update #1 (Dated: February 13, 2019)
Edenmills Drive and Steepmaple Drove Watermain Replacement
- Pre-Construction Notice (Dated: August 3, 2018)
- Construction Notice (Dated: September 20, 2018)
- Lead in Drinking Water Fact Sheet
Greenbrae Circuit (from Lawrence Avenue East to Markham Road) Road Resurfacing
- Construction Update #1 (Dated: January 7, 2019)
Guildwood Parkway (from Livingston Road to Galloway Road) Road Resurfacing
Military Trail New Sidewalk and Road Reconstruction
- Construction Update #4 (Dated: June 12, 2018)
Purpledusk Trail and Trailridge Crescent Watermain Cleaning and Relining
West Highland Creek Channel Restoration at Scarboro Golf and Country Club
- Pre-Construction Notice (Dated: December 5, 2018)
The City of Toronto ensures that tenants live in safe, well-maintained buildings through RentSafeTO, a bylaw enforcement program. Building owners must comply with the bylaws within the program or face financial penalties.
The information in this report states the results from scheduled apartment building audits conducted by Municipal Licensing & Standards bylaw officers.