Fee Subsidy – Paying Your Fees to the Child Care Program
When you receive a child care fee subsidy:
- You are responsible for paying the child care program directly.
- You must pay your fee for the days your child is absent from the program including vacation, illness, and all statutory holidays.
- If you have questions about your fee or if you think the bill is not correct, contact your caseworker and child care program immediately.
- You must pay your fees on time. You must pay all fees before withdrawing or transferring to another program.
- If there is a change in your fee, you must pay the new fee.
- If it is determined that you received a child care fee subsidy that you were not entitled to, you must repay the funds paid on your behalf.