Fee Subsidy – Paying Your Fees to the Child Care Program
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
When you receive a child care fee subsidy:
- You are responsible for paying the child care program directly.
- You must pay your fee for the days your child is absent from the program including vacation, illness, and all statutory holidays.
- If you have questions about your fee or if you think the bill is not correct, contact your caseworker and child care program immediately.
- You must pay your fees on time. You must pay all fees before withdrawing or transferring to another program.
- If there is a change in your fee, you must pay the new fee.
- If it is determined that you received a child care fee subsidy that you were not entitled to, you must repay the funds paid on your behalf.