Health Information for Community Agencies
The following provides community agencies and organizations with information and resources to promote and protect the health of clients.
Child Health and Development Programs
- Information on the workshops, training and screening clinics available to community agencies looking to support families with child development.
Extreme Heat Information
Information and resources to help community agencies reduce the risk of heat-related illness for clients.
Harm Reduction Information
- Become a Harm Reduction Partner Agency
- Information and resources to assist community organizations in establishing a harm reduction distribution program.
- Needle Disposal Guidance for Non-Healthcare Settings
- Guidelines on the proper disposal of needles used to inject drugs in non-healthcare settings.
Homeless/Under-Housed Sector Resources
- Group A Streptococcus (GAS) Fact Sheet
- Detailed information to help staff identify symptoms and prevent the spread of GAS in shelters and drop-in centres.
- Infection Prevention and Control Guide for Homelessness Service Settings
- Information and recommendations for homlessness service providers and workers to reduce the spread of germs and infection.
- Tuberculosis and Homelessness Service Settings
- Information on the Tuberculosis risk factors, diagnosis, testing and prevention in Homelessness Service Settings.
Toronto Urban Health Fund
Application Information and resources Toronto Urban Health Fund application information and resources and receive project funding for initiatives in HIV prevention, harm reduction, and child and youth resiliency.