Health Information for Businesses
The following provides business owners and operators with information on applicable regulations and best practices to protect the health of employees, customers and clients.
Artificial Turf Installation
Information for artificial turf installers and facility operators, including a health impact statement on the use of artificial turf.
BodySafe: Inspection of Personal Service Setting Operators
Information and resources to ensure safe practices of Personal Service Settings, as well as licensing requirements and how to pass an inspection.
ChemTRAC Disclosure and Reporting
Information on the ChemTRAC program, including reporting tools and requirements, annual reports and data disclosure.
Child Care Centre Hygiene
Information and resources on important infection prevention and control measures for all child care, day nursery and day care centres.
Cooling Tower Owners and Maintenance Operators: Legionella Prevention
Information on maintenance standards for cooling towers and other water systems to prevent Legionella related illnesses.
Food Safety Information
- Information on Toronto’s DineSafe program, including inspection results, regulation information and tips on how to pass your inspection.
- Food Safety for Businesses
- Information for food premise operators to ensure food is safe for customers.
- Food Safety at Special Events
- Information on event organizer responsibilities to ensure events and festivals are food-safe.
- Starting a Food Business
- Information on regulations and licensing requirements for starting, constructing or renovating a food business.
Information and resources to help organizations create and maintain a healthy workplace to protect employees, improve organizational culture, and increase overall productivity and organizational effectiveness.
Hot Weather Plan for Landlords
Information and resources to assist residential buildings owners and landlords in implementing a hot weather plan to protect tenants from extreme heat and heat-related illness.
Petting Zoos and Other Animal Exhibits
Best practice information for owners and operators to prevent the spread of infection among animals and guests.