Scheduling forms are for active recreation workers only. If you’re not an active recreation worker and are interested in applying for jobs in Recreation please see how to apply.
How to Submit Your Scheduling Form
All active part-time recreation workers must complete and submit their scheduling forms online. A confirmation receipt will be provided immediately. Paper form submissions are no longer accepted.
If you’re unsure of what is your Classification (Job Title), please contact your Community Recreation Programmer or Supervisor to confirm.
What You Need to Submit Your Scheduling Form Online
- a computer
- your last name (as it appears on pay slips)
- your City of Toronto employee number
Section & Shift Request
You must complete/indicate the section to the shift request you are submitting.
- Part A – Returning Employees – Same Location, Same Classification (Job Title), Same Shift
- Part B – Same Location, Same Classification, Additional Shifts
- Part C – Same Location, Different Classification
- Part D – Different Location, Any Classification
- Relief Work
Help with Online Forms
If you require assistance in completing your forms online, contact your Community Recreation Programmer.