Holiday Closures – Please be advised that our offices will be closed on the following dates:

Monday December 11 – All offices will close at 11:30 a.m.

Monday December 25, Tuesday December 26 and Monday January 1 – closed

To serve alcohol in Toronto you will need a liquor licence/permit from the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO). Certain licences require that you serve notice to the City Clerk or are required to get municipal clearance or approvals from the City of Toronto. These include liquor sales licences and special occasion permits (SOP).