Security at Union Station
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
When to Contact Security
- If you observe unattended packages, bags, luggage, suspicious or dangerous activity.
- To report a safety hazard.
- If you or anyone else requires medical assistance.
How to Contact Security
- Call 416-338-8000.
- In person:
- go to a shop or kiosk and ask an employee there to contact Security for you
- ask a Union Station employee to contact Security for you
- If you see someone leave something behind, politely bring it to their attention.
- Know how you can get help: identify a Union Station employee, an open store or kiosk.
- Be aware of the nearest exit.
- Be aware of people wearing bulky or inappropriate clothing.
- Be alert of what’s happening around you.
- Keep your children close to you; Union Station can become very busy, very quickly.
- Carry your wallet someplace other than your back pocket.
- Keep your purse/bag closed and carry it close to the front of your body.
- Never leave your luggage/bags unattended.
- Don’t run, walk.
- Take care when climbing the stairs. Use the handrail and don’t run.