If you are not sure if the fine you would like to pay online is payable to Toronto Court Services, you can check the four digit number in the upper left corner of the yellow ticket you received. If one of the following numbers — 4860, 4862, 4863 or 4866 — is there, then you can pay the fine on this site.
If you are paying a Notice of Fine and Due Date, Notice of Collection Action, or Red Light Camera Offence Notice and the first four digits of the offence number are 4860, 4862, 4863 or 4866, then you can pay the fine on this site.
Provincial offences are minor (non-criminal) offences that include, but are not limited to:
Most provincial offences charges result in out-of-court fine payments. If you are issued a ticket under the Provincial Offences Act, please read it carefully for your payment options.
- speeding, careless driving, or not wearing your seat belt - Highway Traffic Act
- failing to surrender your insurance card or possessing a false or invalid insurance card - Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act
- being intoxicated in a public place or selling alcohol to a minor - Liquor Licence Act
- entering prohibited premises or failing to leave premises after being directed to do so - Trespass to Property Act
- violations of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and environmental legislation
- noise, taxi and animal care bylaws - City bylaws
Provided they are payable to Toronto Court Services, the following Provincial Offences Act fines can be paid online. Tickets issued by (including but not limited to):
- City Bylaw Enforcement (Toronto Public Health, Municipal and Licensing and Standards officers)
- Toronto Fire Services
- Toronto Police Service
- Ontario Provincial Police
- Ministry of Transportation (except for reinstatement fees and plate renewals)
- Ministry of Environment
- Ministry of Labour
- Ministry of Natural Resources
- Ministry of Health
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- GO Transit
- Toronto Transit Commission
Go Transit fines
Note: Certain GO Transit fines cannot be paid here. For information visit GO Transit.
See information about Provincial Offences Act fines payable to other municipalities.