Skip to content
- Staff will update and monitor the Twitter account from Monday to Friday from 8:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. The account is not monitored outside of these hours.
- Twitter services may be unavailable occasionally and the City of Toronto accepts no responsibility for lack of service due to Twitter downtime.
@Replies and Direct Messages
- We welcome feedback and ideas from all followers.
- We will try to join the conversation, but may not be able to reply to all messages received on Twitter.
- You can contact us if you need immediate assistance.
- Take care not to post any personal information, as Twitter is a public space.
- This site does not allow the City of Toronto to review and moderate comments before they appear. Posted comments do not necessarily represent the views of the City Clerk’s Office, Archival Services.
What kinds of tweets can you expect in the Archives Twitter account?
- Alerts about newly-scanned archival images.
- Photographs from the Archive’s collection.
- Updates on events at the Archives.
- Holiday hours.
- Useful research tips.
- Notice of changes in policies or procedures.