Rent Space at the Archives
|Room||Capacity||Room Details & Pricing|
|Spadina Room||40 (workshop set up)
60 (lecture set up)
|Available 7 days a week, all day.
Monday to Thursday: $130/hr + HST
|Atrium||50 – 250 Depending on type of event and set up required||Available Monday to Saturday after 4:30 p.m. and all day Sunday. No rental’s during business hours.
Monday to Thursday evenings: $75/hr + HST
|Boardroom||15||Available 7 days a week, all day.
Business hours: 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Monday to Friday): $25/hr + HST
*A damage deposit is required for all receptions/events/meetings.
*All rentals require a minimum of four hours.
*The Atrium can be booked outside of business hours only; all other spaces can be booked during the business day.
Please contact the Facility Event Coordinator for pricing and availability.
The Archives boardroom can accommodate groups of up to fifteen people. The room is equipped with a network connection (for City of Toronto staff), wireless internet service, and a smartboard.
The atrium has plenty of room for mingling, which makes it perfect for receptions. This unique space is enhanced by historical exhibits which draw from the Archives collection. A sound system is available with the Spadina Room for speeches or for ambient music.
- This room can be reconfigured for different purposes.
- It is ideal for training sessions for groups up to 40.
- It can also be set up theatre-style for presentations or lectures for up to 60 people.
- Alternatively, most of the furniture can be removed, and the Spadina Room can accommodate parties or receptions.
- The space is equipped with two 90-inch television screens, network access (for City of Toronto staff), wireless internet, and a sound system.
- The Spadina Room can be rented along with the Atrium if more space is required for your function.