Rent Space at the Archives
How to Book Space
Please contact Kristen Kitcher at 416-397-7199 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting Space Details & Fees
|Room||Capacity||Room Details & Pricing|
|Spadina Room||40 (workshop set up)
60 (lecture set up)
|Monday to Thursday, starting at 9:30 a.m.: $130/hr + HST
Friday, starting at 9:30 a.m.: $150/hr + HST
Saturday, starting at 10:30 a.m.: $150/hr + HST
Sunday and statutory holidays, all day: $150/hr + HST
|Atrium||50 – 250 Depending on type of event and set up required||No rentals during business hours.
Monday to Thursday, starting at 4:30 p.m.: $75/hr + HST
Friday and Saturday, starting at 4:30 p.m.: $100/hr + HST
Sunday and statutory holidays, all day: $100/hr + HST
|Boardroom||15||Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.: $25/hr + HST
After 4:30 p.m.: $60/hr + HST
Weekends and statutory holidays, all day: $60/hr + HST
*A damage deposit is required for all receptions/events/meetings.
*All rentals require a minimum of four hours.
*The Atrium can be booked outside of business hours only; all other spaces can be booked during the business day.
Please contact the Facility Event Coordinator for pricing and availability.
The Archives boardroom can accommodate groups of up to fifteen people. The room is equipped with a network connection, smartboard (for City of Toronto staff) and wireless internet service.
The atrium has plenty of room for mingling, which makes it perfect for receptions. This unique space is enhanced by historical exhibits which draw from the Archives collection. A sound system is available with the Spadina Room for speeches or for ambient music.
The Spadina Room
- This room can be reconfigured for different purposes.
- It is ideal for training sessions for groups up to 40.
- It can also be set up theatre-style for presentations or lectures for up to 60 people.
- Alternatively, most of the furniture can be removed, and the Spadina Room can accommodate parties or receptions.
- The space is equipped with two 90-inch television screens, network access (for City of Toronto staff), wireless internet, and a sound system.
- The Spadina Room can be rented along with the Atrium if more space is required for your function.