Rent Space at the Archives
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
|Room||Capacity||Room Details & Pricing|
|Spadina Room||40 (workshop set up)
80 (lecture set up)
|Available 7 days a week, all day.
Monday to Thursday: $130/hr + HST
|Atrium||250||Available Monday to Saturday after 4:30 p.m. and all day Sunday. No receptions during business hours.
Monday to Thursday evenings: $75/hr + HST
|Boardroom||15||Available 7 days a week, all day.
Business hours: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Monday to Friday): $25/hr + HST
*A damage deposit may be required for larger receptions/events.
*All rentals require a minimum of four hours.
*The Atrium can be booked only on evenings and weekends; all other spaces can be booked during the day.
Please contact the Facility Event Coordinator for pricing and availability.
The Archives boardroom can accommodate groups of up to fifteen people. The room is equipped with a network connection (for City of Toronto staff), wireless internet service, and a smartboard.
The atrium has plenty of room for mingling, which makes it perfect for receptions. This unique space is enhanced by historical exhibits which draw from the Archives collection. A sound system is available for speeches or for ambient music.
- This room can be reconfigured for different purposes.
- It is ideal for training sessions for groups up to 35.
- It can also be set up theatre-style for presentations or lectures for up to 75 people.
- Alternatively, most of the furniture can be removed, and the Spadina Room can accommodate parties or receptions.
- The space is equipped with two 90-inch television screens, network access (for City of Toronto staff), wireless internet, and a sound system.
- The Spadina Room can be rented along with the Atrium if more space is required for your function.