Municipal Education Program
Offered at Toronto’s iconic City Hall, this 90-minute program informs about the structure of and the services provided by the City of Toronto government. The program is offered to Grades 5, 10, ESL, and any other classes that have municipal politics as part of their curriculum.
The Student Experience
- learn about government structure, the City’s budget, and key services provided by the City
- find out how people can get involved in the decision-making process
- visit the Council Chamber and the Mayor’s Office (if available)
- Advance booking is required. Please contact the Archives at 416-392-5561 or at email@example.com to book a program.
- Please request your tour at least one month before your preferred date.
- Provide three preferred dates, for a better chance of getting a tour.
- Let us know the councillor and ward for your school.
- The program is free and lasts between one and one-and-a-half hours.
- Minimum group size is 10, maximum is 60.
The City has online tours and information about City Hall