Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
The Court Services Division provides administrative and support services to the public using the Provincial Offences Courts in Toronto and three of the City’s adjudicative boards: Administrative Penalty Tribunal, Toronto Licensing Tribunal and Toronto Local Appeal Body.
The Division operates four Provincial Offences Court locations in Toronto that provide the public with access to:
- Payment of provincial offence fines (except parking fines)
- Provincial offence trials and dispute resolution
- Filing of Provincial Offences Act matters, including appeals, re-openings and extension of time to pay fines
- General inquiries about provincial offences
The Division also supports adjudicative board hearings by providing the public with access to:
- Tribunal hearings and dispute resolution
- Filing of tribunal matter including request for adjournments
- Tribunal decisions
- General inquiries about tribunal processes