Pension, Payroll & Employee Benefits
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
The Pension, Payroll & Employee Benefits Division is committed to proving accurate, efficient and timely pensions, payroll and benefit information to current and former City employees.
The division’s primary function is to:
- negotiate and secure cost effective benefit plans for the City
- manage and process 36,986 employees and 13,530 retiree benefit claims annually
- administer Collective Agreements for the six municipal unions within the City
- process the City’s payroll for approximately 38480 employees across the organization
- provide pension service to approximately 30,000 employees and 6,000 retirees
- provide exceptional customer service to those requiring benefit, pension or payroll information
Angelo Tassone (Acting)