Pension, Payroll & Employee Benefits– Customer Service Standards
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
The Pension, Payroll & Employee Benefits Division is committed to providing excellent customer service and aims to meet the following standards:
- Return phone calls within 24 hours
- Respond to internal emails within two business days; external written correspondence within 15 days
- Process all payroll-related documentation for current pay period within payroll deadline, as long as the supporting documentation has been provided with payroll close dates
- Process manual cheques within three business days upon notification of shortage of pay for unionized employees in accordance with their respective collective agreements
- Post Corporate Pay Run Reports on “View Direct” two business days before pay day