Expand the dates listed below to view links to City Council reports and supporting background reports related to the George Street Revitalization project.
Go back to George Street Revitalization.
If you are looking for historic documents about the GSR project, please email email@example.com.
- Authorization to Release Section 37 funds from Various Developments for Community Engagement and the Design of Streetscape Improvements on George Street between Gerrard Street East and Shuter Street – by Councillor Kristyn Wong Tam, seconded by Councillor Lucy Troisi, Member’s Motion adopted by City Council on July 25, 2018
- George Street Revitalization – Streetscaping Plan, adopted by City Council on June 26, 2018
- George Street Revitalization Procurement Strategy, adopted by City Council on April 24, 2018
- Correcting Floor Space Index Permissions (amendment to Rezoning/OPA report adopted Nov 7, 2017), Member’s Motion adopted by City Council, on Mar 26, 2018
- George Street Revitalization – Recommendations for Short-term Non-competitive Contracts, adopted by City Council on December 13, 2016
- George Street Revitalization – Recommended Procurement and Delivery Strategy, adopted by City Council on City Council July 12, 2016
- Proposal for Emergency Men’s Shelter at 731 Runnymede Road, adopted by City Council on July 12, 2016
- Preliminary Report – 295-349 George Street – Official Plan Amendment – Zoning Amendment Applications, adopted with amendments by Toronto and East York Community Council on April 5, 2016
- George Street Revitalization – Continuation of Consultant Services, adopted by City Council on Mar 31, 2016
- Intention to Designate under Part IV, Section 29 of the Ontario Heritage Act – 349 George Street, adopted by City Council on February 3, 2016
- Impacts of the George Street Revitalization on Shelter Capacity, adopted by Executive Committee on January 28, 2016