Ward 25 – Scarborough-Rouge Park
A road classification system designates streets into different groups or classes according to the type of service each group is intended to provide. This is a fundamental tool for urban development and road management. Grouping roads with similar functions can improve transportation planning, road infrastructure design, maintenance, traffic and road operations.
Every street owned by the City of Toronto has been given one of five classifications (with the exception of public laneways).
Ward 25 Map
Generation Boulevard and Other Local Roads Road Resurfacing
Kingston Road (from Morningside Avenue to Lawson Road) and Morningside Avenue (from Kingston Road to Lawrence Avenue East) Road Resurfacing
- Pre-Construction Notice (Dated: June 11, 2018)
- Construction Notice (Dated: August 15, 2018)
- Construction Update #1 (Dated: November 30, 2018)
Lawrence Avenue East and Beechgrove Drive (from Atkinson Avenue to Satok Terrace) Sanitary Trunk Sewer Rehabilitation
- Construction Notice (Dated: June 12, 2017)
- Construction Update #1 (Dated: October 16, 2017)
- Construction Update #2 (Dated: December 6, 2017)
- Construction Update #3 (Dated: March 12, 2018)
- Construction Update #4 (Dated: June 11, 2018)
- Construction Update #5 (Dated: September 4, 2018)
- Construction Update #6 (Dated: November 6, 2018)
Lawrence Avenue East Bridge Over Highland Creek, Expansion Joint Seal Replacement
- Construction Notice (Dated: April 16, 2018)
Lawrence Avenue East (from Port Union Road to Meadowvale Road) Road Resurfacing
- Construction Notice (Dated: September 20, 2018)
Neilson Road Bridge Rehabilitation, South of Finch Avenue East
The City of Toronto ensures that tenants live in safe, well-maintained buildings through RentSafeTO, a bylaw enforcement program. Building owners must comply with the bylaws within the program or face financial penalties.
The information in this report states the results from scheduled apartment building audits conducted by Municipal Licensing & Standards bylaw officers.