TOcore: Infrastructure Strategies
Protecting your privacy is top priority for the City of Toronto. You are seeing this alert because your web browser needs to be updated to access content on toronto.ca. You will need to download and install a more recent version of your web browser to use our website.
A series of five infrastructure-related strategies have been developed to implement the Downtown Plan. These strategies cover community facilities, parks and public realm, mobility, energy and water. The five Infrastructure Strategies will work together to ensure infrastructure planning is aligned with long-term growth.
The purpose of the Infrastructure Strategies is to:
- Set priorities for the infrastructure investment needed to support growth
- Provide a vision, ideas and guidance for implementation
- Promote coordination among corporate and community partners throughout implementation.
Each Infrastructure Strategy:
- Identifies infrastructure challenges facing a growing Downtown
- Recommends implementation strategies and actions
- Advances related initiatives
- Sets timeframes
- Determines required investments.