TOcore: Infrastructure Strategies
A series of five infrastructure-related strategies have been developed to implement the Downtown Plan. These strategies cover community facilities, parks and public realm, mobility, energy and water. The five Infrastructure Strategies will work together to ensure infrastructure planning is aligned with long-term growth.
The purpose of the Infrastructure Strategies is to:
- Set priorities for the infrastructure investment needed to support growth
- Provide a vision, ideas and guidance for implementation
- Promote coordination among corporate and community partners throughout implementation.
Each Infrastructure Strategy:
- Identifies infrastructure challenges facing a growing Downtown
- Recommends implementation strategies and actions
- Advances related initiatives
- Sets timeframes
- Determines required investments.
- Downtown Parks and Public Realm Plan – Note: this file is over 100MB. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request an electronic version broken down into smaller files. A hard copy is also available for viewing as of April 11 at Metro Hall, 22nd Floor Lobby (55 John St.)
- Downtown Public Space Public Life Study