TOcore: Engagement Reports
Reports summarizing public and stakeholder feedback.
May 2018 – Phase 3B Engagement Report
In October 2017, Council directed staff to undertake stakeholder and public engagement on the proposed Downtown Plan. This consultation ran from September 2017 to March 2018. The consultation process and outcomes in this phase are summarised in the April 17, 2018 staff report to Planning and Growth Management Committee, on pages 19-21 and 78-90.
August 2017 - Phase 3A Engagement Report
November 2016 - Phase 2 Engagement Report
Proposals Report Highlights Booklets
- Proposals Report Overview
- Booklet 1 – Shaping Land Use Scale Economy
- Booklet 2 – Downtown Parks and Public Realm
- Booklet 3 – Building For Liveability
- Booklet 4 – Downtown Mobility
- Booklet 5 – Enhancing Community Services Facilities
- Booklet 6 – Celebrating Culture
- Booklet 7 – Towards A Resilient Downtown
- Booklet 8 – Supplying Water
June 2015 - Phase 1 Engagement Report
#DTadvice: the film that started it all!
Toronto Officials Read your Mean Tweets