TOcore: Engagement Reports
Reports summarizing public and stakeholder feedback.
In October 2017, Council directed staff to undertake stakeholder and public engagement on the proposed Downtown Plan. This consultation ran from September 2017 to March 2018. The consultation process and outcomes in this phase are summarised in the April 17, 2018 staff report to Planning and Growth Management Committee, on pages 19-21 and 78-90.
- Proposals Report Overview
- Booklet 1 – Shaping Land Use Scale Economy
- Booklet 2 – Downtown Parks and Public Realm
- Booklet 3 – Building For Liveability
- Booklet 4 – Downtown Mobility
- Booklet 5 – Enhancing Community Services Facilities
- Booklet 6 – Celebrating Culture
- Booklet 7 – Towards A Resilient Downtown
- Booklet 8 – Supplying Water
#DTadvice: the film that started it all!
Toronto Officials Read your Mean Tweets