The deadline to apply is April 3, 2020.
This program allows volunteers to get hands-on experience with restoration. No expertise is required and all tools and training are provided. As a Planting Captain you will:
- learn about the trees and shrubs being planted
- find out why the City is planting trees and shrubs
- assist City staff in welcoming the public and/or answering event-related questions
- assist with event-related activities including planting demonstrations
- help create a positive environment
- communicate with volunteers and report concerns to staff
See our calendar of events for dates and locations.
How to Apply
To apply to the Planting Captain Program, email email@example.com.