Community Emergency Preparedness Presentations
Request a Community Information Session
Information and community preparedness presentations are available to groups throughout Toronto.
When calling or emailing, please provide the following information:
- Your contact information, including name and telephone number
- The name of the group or organization
- The address where the presentation would take place
- The approximate number of people that would attend
- Any specific information needs
- A suggested date and time, keeping in mind that a presentation can take one to two hours depending on the group and at least three weeks notice would be appreciated.
For details regarding this free service, please contact the Office of Emergency Management at email@example.com or 416-392-4554.