Planning ahead and getting around
Nuit Blanche returns for its annual all-night celebration of contemporary art. From 7 p.m. on Saturday, October 5 to sunrise on Sunday, October 6, Toronto’s neighbourhoods from West to East, Scarborough to Downtown, will be transformed by more than 400 artists. For the best experience, the public is encouraged to plan ahead.
Visitors travelling to Toronto can enjoy savings up to 20% when booking their stay at a Marriott Bonvoy property including Delta Hotels, Westin, Marriott, Sheraton and more.
Rates starting from $145 CAD. Participating areas include Downtown Toronto, Scarborough, Mississauga, Vaughan & Markham.
Nuit Blanche Visitor Centres
Nuit Blanche Toronto audiences are welcome to stop by four Visitors Centres available during the event from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. to:
- View large-scale maps and pick-up a printed map
- Chat with a Volunteer Information Ambassador
- Food vendors
- First Aid services provided by Toronto Paramedic Services
Scarborough Civic Centre – 150 Borough Drive
All-Night TTC Service
In addition to the regular all-night Blue Night Network service, the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) is extending all-night service to a portion of the subway. Day Pass/Group Day Passes purchased for use on October 5th will be valid until 7 a.m. on October 6th.
- Line 1 Yonge-University service will operate all night from Vaughn Metropolitan Centre Station to Finch Station.
- Line 2 Bloor-Danforth service will operate all night from Kipling Station to Kennedy Station.
- Free, all-night service on Line 3 Scarborough from 7 p.m. on October 5th to 7 a.m. on October 6th through fare gate access at the Scarborough Centre Station.
In addition to the regular all-night Blue Night Network service, the TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) is extending all-night service to the subway from end to end on Line 1 Yonge-University, Line 2 Bloor-Danforth, and Line 3 Scarborough.
Day Pass/Group Day Passes purchased for use on October 5th will be valid until 7 a.m. on October 6th.
Access to Line 3 Scarborough from 7 p.m. on October 5th to 7 a.m. on October 6th will be free at Scarborough Centre Station ONLY.